1 – Location For Enrollment / Updation center near you.
Aadhar card – In order to enrol for Aadhaar for yourself or for your family member, you will be required to visit an Aadhaar Enrolment Center. In case your Demographic details (Name, Address, DoB, Gender, Mobile Number, Email)is not up-to-date in your Aadhaar, you can get the same updated by visiting an Aadhaar Enrolment Center. Aadhaar holders children( who have turned 15) or others in need of updating Biometrcis details – Finger Prints, Iris & Photograph are required to visit an Enrolment center too. Please get valid Address proof documents.
Search for a nearest Enrolment centre by selecting any of the following given mode:
This facility (pilot) is for booking an appointment at an Aadhaar Seva Kendra for Aadhaar services listed below:
- Fresh Aadhaar enrolment
- Name Update
- Address Update
- Mobile No. Update
- Email ID Update
- Date of Birth Update
- Gender Update
- Biometric (Photo + Fingerprints + Iris) Update
Book an Appointment at UIDAI run Aadhaar Seva Kendra
Check if your Aadhaar is generated or updated (In case you have updated at an Enrolment/Update center).
You will require EID (Enrolment ID) to check your Aadhaar Status. The EID is displayed on the top of your enrolment/update acknowledgement slip and contains 14 digit enrolment number (1234/12345/12345) and the 14 digit date and time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss) of enrolment. These 28 digits together form your Enrolment ID (EID).
In case if you lost EID you can retrieve lost or forgotten EID by your registered mobile number.
4 – Download Aadhaar
Download an electronic copy of your Aadhaar. It will be available in a password protected PDF file.
- Order Aadhaar Reprint is a paid service.
- If you need to reprint of your Aadhaar Letter post – update or due to loss of original Aadhaar Letter, you may order Aadhaar Reprint by paying a nominal fees of Rs. 50/- (inclusive of GST & speed post charges).
- To order reprint of Aadhaar you may use Aadhaar Number/Virtual Identification Number(VID)/EID.
Validation through OTP:
- One-Time-Password(OTP) will be sent to your Registered Mobile Number with Aadhaar database.
- If you wish to use Time-Based-One-Time-Password (TOTP), please use m-Aadhaar Application.
- If you have not registered a mobile number with Aadhaar, you may order a reprint via Non-registered mobile number.
- Preview of Aadhaar details is not available for Non-registered mobile based Reprint Order.
Check your Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status in NPCI mapper.
Aadhaar Linking status is fetched from NPCI Server.
Under any circumstance, UIDAI shall not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the displayed status. Further, UIDAI is not storing any information fetched from NPCI server.
You can verify your email address and mobile number that has been declared at the time of enrolment or during latest Aadhaar detail update.
Registered Mobile Number is essential to avail Aadhaar Online services. In case your mobile number is not registered with your Aadhaar, visit the nearest Permanent Aadhaar Centre(PAC).
Here you can check if your Aadhaar or Aadhaar submitted to you is a genuine one or not. Resident’s are using this service to verify the identity of their workers.
This Feature will enable Resident to lock and temporarily unlock their biometrics. This is to protect privacy and confidentiality of Resident’s Biometrics Data (includes fingerprint and iris). Locked Biometrics ensure the Aadhaar holder will not be able to use their Biometrics for authentications.
Users of this Feature are cautioned to use this facility with care to prevent denial of Authentication services.
Registered Mobile Number is essential to avail this service.